1. A captain of the thousands of Manasseh, who deserted to David before the battle of Gilboa. (1Ch 12:20) (B.C. 1053.)
2. A hero of Manasseh, like the preceding. (1Ch 12:20)
3. A Levite in the reign of Hezekiah. (2Ch 31:13) (B.C. 726.)
4. A chief Levite in the reign of Josiah. (2Ch 35:9)
5. A Levite, son of Jeshua, in the days of Ezra. (Ezr 8:33) (B.C. 459.) Probably identical with No. 7.
6. A priest of the sons of Pashur, who had married a foreign wife. (Ezr 10:22)
7. A Levite among those who returned with Ezra and had married foreign wives. He is probably identical with Jozabad the Levite, (Ne 8:7) and with Jozabad who presided over the outer work of the temple. (Ne 11:16) (B.C. 459.)